Job seeker

  • For those over 26 years old, there are individual or in groups "Insertion and Training Courses for Work " (SIFE), funded by the Work Direction for long courses and ANPE for the short ones. You must contact ANPE.
  • For those under 26 years old, certain regions offer Individual Training Agreements (CIF). In particular cases, it’s possible to have a dispensation for certain SIFE-DDTE reports.
  • RMI beneficiary, the General Council can assure complete or additional funding.
  • DOM-TOM natives, contact l’ANT.
  • Some co-financing exists for people registered at Assedic
vignette01.gif vignette02.gif
vignette03.gif vignette04.gif
vignette05.gif vignette06.gif